Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BORN AGAIN

WHO NEEDS TO BE BORN AGAIN?

KJV John 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

He spoke unto Nicodemus (singular) that YE (plural - ALL of them)) must be born again.

NIV John 3:7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

Only Nicodemus must be born again in the NIV.

NASB John 3:7 "Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

Only Nicodemus must be born again in the NASB.

LNT John 3:7 So don't be surprised at my statement that you must be born again.

Only Nicodemus must be born again in the Living Bible.

NKJV John 3:7 Do not marvel that I said to you, "You must be born again.'

Only Nicodemus must be born again even in the NEW kjv! The modern versions contain the same message', do they? Apparently being born again is not part of that 'message'.

No comments:

Post a Comment